Thursday 5 November 2015

Crimbo Crackers Challenge 93 - Kraft or Buttons

Time for a new Crimbo Crackers challenge and because I couldn't decide on a challenge theme I've gone with:

Kraft or Buttons (or both!)

I've used a simple kraft card blank, rounded the corners, doodled a line around the edge plus added the dangling bows.  I then raided my button collection and added these with glossy accents along with the silver half pearls.


The sentiment is from Polkadoodles.  Good luck with the challenge!

I'd like to enter the following:

Addicted to Stamps:  Clean and Simple
City Crafter Challenge:  Get Ready For Christmas
ABC Challenge:  U is for Unlimited (Anything Goes)

6 comments:

  1. A simple design, yet sooooo effective! love it.
    And thanks for the link to a new challenge blog too ;)
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a clever idea - it looks great! Thanks for joining in at City Crafter. Marina DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, this is such a cool idea for a Xmas card!! I love the use of the buttons and that you kept everything else to a minimum. Its CAS perfection and I'm so glad you shared it with us at ATSM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't see buttons, I see Christmas balls! Beautiful job! Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. Good luck and please play along with us again. I look forward to seeing more of your lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling idea to use buttons as your ornaments. They look so good on the kraft background. Thanks for sharing this with us at ATSM this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!