Saturday 10 December 2016

Bugaboo Holiday Chaos 2016 - Day 6

Morning! Day 6 coming up of the Bugaboo Holiday Chaos challenge.  The theme Flashback Holiday  - to use an old image and equally old papers from your stash.

I've search back through all my digis and this is probably one of the oldest ones I have from Bugaboo - AKV Winter Ski which I've coloured with Promarkers and then added with 3 layers of foam pads (so it does look like he's doing a huge ski jump!)


The papers are a combination of some I found in my stash (the dots are glittered - just does not show up on the photo) which I roughly tore plus off cuts from the card blank.  I found some cloud die cuts (Memory Box) in my stash too and added them.

I'd like to enter the following:

Bugaboo Holiday Chaos Challenge Day 6:  Flashback Holiday
Brown Sugar:  Anything Goes
Crafting With Friends:  Anything Goes
Pattie's Creations:  Anything Goes Winter
Simply Papercraft:  Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Your torn paper technique looks lovely! Thanks for joining Bugaboo's Holiday Chaos Event this past week. Good luck!
    Love
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic
    Thanks for sharing at Brown Sugar Challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lovely card, Thanks for joining us at Crafting with Friends, Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning, thanks for playing at Pattie's challenge DT Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Thank you so much for participating in the Pattie's Creations Challenge this challenge and good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!