Tuesday 31 October 2017

Counting The Years

A Birthday card for the older fellas in our lives!  I've used Drac's Dentures from Dr Digi and coloured him up with Promarkers.  The papers I found in my stash and I've not got a clue where they are from!

I've handwritten the sentiments with a white gel pen on off-cuts of black card and the charm is from my stash.

I'd like to enter the following:

Create and Inspire:  Anything Goes
Creates and Makes:  Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread:  Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenges:  Birthday
Avenue 613:  Anything Goes / Male Card

2 comments:

  1. Great card, love the fab image
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulously fun card!! Thank you so much for sharing your creation with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!