Tuesday 3 October 2017

Mini

Quick card to share made using the Mini Cooper image from Dr Digi and left in its natural un-restored glory!  Printed directly onto kraft card, I've inked the edges and layered onto some chocolate brown card.


Papers are Dovecraft 6x6 stack 'Curiosity Corner'.  I made the bunting using scraps as I hate to see anything go to waste!

I'd like to enter the following:

Creates and Makes:  Anything Goes
Stamps + Fun = Creativity:  Non Cute
613 Avenue Create:  Anything Goes with twist of Masculine

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Thank you for joining the fun of our Challenge at 613 Avenue Create. Hope you link more projects with us soon. God bless!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - I like it so much! Thanks for joining at SFC. Have you time for a guest design? Send me a mail: danz-duo@hotmail.de
    Big hug
    Andrea-Emmi41
    Owner SFC

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!