Tuesday 21 November 2017

Pud

A quick card from me today using Xmas Pud from Dr Digi, coloured with Promarkers plus a little glossy accents added to the berries.  I've used a kraft card blank and added a piece of printed burlap from a 6x6 pad from The Works which I've layered on to a random piece of pale gold card I found in my stash that has been recycled from some packaging.



The waxed cord is from my stash.  I'd like to enter the following:

A Snowflakes Promise:  Anything Goes
Ike's World:  Anything Goes / Cake (it is a cake really!)  TOP THREE
Passion for Promarkers:  It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas
The Holly and the Ivy:  Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. Great CAS card! Fab colouring of that yummy Christmas pudding image and love the texture from the hessian background. Thanks for playing along with my challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - really cake!
    Excellent!
    Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what agreat card, Love that pudding, it looks scrummy, Thanks for sharing with us on Passion for Promarkers this week, Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm that pudding is making me hungry, Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smashing card with great colours. Looks great! Thanks for playing with us over at PFP this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cool card, now that Christmas put is reminding me I need to go and doctor my Xmas cake for the last time - should be a real boozy one this year hahaha. Thank you so much for joining us at IKEsWORLD this fortnight with you wonderful creation :) Hugs Mimi IKEsWORLD DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous ! I just love your colouring and the burlap is fabulous. A wonderful Christmas card and I would love a piece of the pud :-D
    Thank you for playing at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!